Wilson Lutheran Church
Wilson Lutheran Council Meeting Highlights
May 11 Council Meeting Highlights: (Complete minutes are available in the church office.)
- The leaking problem on the outside of the roof has been repaired. Discussion was held regarding replacing the ceiling panels in the sacristy.
- Measurements have been taken for the replacement of the broken window in the narthex. Mike states he will probably need some assistance when the time comes to put the replacement window in.
- Tracy reported on the pancake supper. There was a good turnout and a good outcome
- Mike has replaced the office light fixtures. Darlene and Pastor Bob feel this has made a big difference.
- Darlene is working on names and contact of members for the church directory. She may need assistance with the children’s names.
- Pastor Bob reported on Synod Assembly. There were no volunteers from our congregation who attended. Pastor Bob stated the Assembly was business as usual, nothing significant to report.
- Pastor Bob states he will doing Casual Pastor Summer –June through August. He will be putting the robe away and wearing casual business attire.
- Pastor Bob updated his vacation days. He will be attending the ordination for Katy Wagner on May 21. Katy accepted a call to serve at Trinity Lutheran Church in Northern Wisconsin.